TERMS & CONDITIONS LITTLE BIG WINES
The following conditions apply to all courses offered by Little Big Wines, registered under Kvk-number 63035405 and based in Riethoven.
Registration and payment
1. Registration for a course will only be confirmed once the booking through the online booking form has been completed and full payment has been received.
Cancellations by LITTLE BIG WINES
2. LITTLE BIG WINES reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a planned course to another date, without being held liable or claimed damages. Candidates who have already enrolled for the course will receive notice of this at least 10 days before the start of the course and will have the right to de-register. In case of de-registration the course fee will be refunded.
Cancellations by students
3. Cancellations of confirmed course bookings are accepted up to 10 days before the start of the course.
4. With respect to point 3, a charge of € 50,- plus the cost of any additional study materials which may be applicable, will be deducted in each case and the remainder of the course fee paid refunded to the payee.
5. If a confirmed course booking is cancelled during the 10 working days prior to the start of the course, or if any course is cancelled at any time after the start of the course, no refund of the course fees will be made.
6. Examination dates are fixed to the course onto which you book. Students may request another exam date, either in person or online, free of charge once. For a second exam date change an administration fee of € 35,- will be charged.
7. Students must notify us at least 4 weeks prior to any exam if they would like to postpone or not be able to attend and we will look to reschedule. If an exam is cancelled within 4 weeks before the start date, no refund of exam fees will be made.
8. The right to the exam included in the course expires 1 year after the start date of the course.
9. If you believe that you have grounds for requesting a reasonable adjustment of exam conditions due to any disability or difficulty which may place you at a disadvantage, it is your responsibility to inform us in writing at least 5 weeks prior to taking the exam so we can liaise with London and try to accommodate your needs.
10. Resit examinations costs are not included in the initial course cost. The costs are as follows:
– Level 1 in Wines resit exam: € 110,-
– Level 2 in Wines resit exam: € 150,-
– Level 3 in Wines full resit exam: € 280,-
– Level 3 in Wines resit exam, theory only: € 170,-
– Level 3 in Wines resit exam, tasting only: € 110,-
Distance Learning Courses (Online Courses)
11. Wine are not included in the cost of online distance learning courses except for tasting sessions and examinations.
12. The course is delivered online and in English therefore basic computer literacy, internet navigation skills and a good level of English is required.
13. Students will require access to a device with the following minimum requirements; an up-to-date web browser with Java Script and cookies enabled, and internet access (minimum internet speed of 512kbps). Please check here.
14. We do not serve alcohol to students under the age of 18.
15. Students under 18 years of age are permitted on the course, but are required to have parent consent and will not be permitted to taste alcohol.
This document was last updated on 10 January 2023.